An interactive cooking class or art activity is a great way to raise funds for your special cause. Your supporters can attend the activity or purchase dinners and a percentage of proceeds will be donated. Choose from our most popular activities or let us custom design a program to fit your needs.
- We have specialty chefs available to teach Italian, Greek, Indian, Vegetarian, Gluten Free Cooking and more.
- Coming soon: Wine and beer appreciation and menu pairing.
- Acrylic painting classes
- Glass fusion: Using glass pieces, guests can make up to a 4” glass design of their choice
- Handbuilding in clay: Using a fist-size ball of clay to make a bowl or ornament
- Glass and clay pieces are fired in a kiln and ready for pick up about a week later.
Fundraising Event Details
Available times: Events can be scheduled any day of the week.
Duration: Parties are scheduled for two hours. Evening parties can run as long as 3 hours.
Number of guests: Our tables can seat 14 however the space can hold up to 30. Prepared meals can be ordered for picked up to reach a larger audience.
Set up: You may arrive 30 minutes early to set up your event. Leave all clean up to us!
Guests with allergies: We can usually offer wheat, dairy and nut free options for most recipes, however, we use these items in the studio. If you have handicapped guests, the studio is on one level with handicap accessibility from the parking lot.
Do you serve alcohol? The studio offers beer and wine by the glass or by the bottle at adult parties, corporate events, and fundraisers.